Since its establishment in 2017, Ventia’s Aerial Operations (VAO) now has a team of in-house certified pilots across Australia and New Zealand and a fleet of state-of-the-art drones. On average, the team fly missions each day to perform tasks in a safer, faster and more cost effective way.
There are countless applications for drones across the industry but primarily, the team uses drone technology across six categories:
- Asset inspections – Roof, Tower and Building façades
- Environmental Monitoring - Water sampling
- Aerial mapping and photogrammetry
- Vegetation - Open-space mapping
- Thermal imaging – Solar panels
- Aerial photography and videography