With responsibilities for a diverse range of building, transport, telecommunication, industrial and utility asset portfolios over several decades, Ventia has developed strong capabilities in asset management.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their approach to asset management is aligned to their strategic objectives, and can realise the full value and potential of their assets through a balance of:
- optimising availability and reliability,
- maximising performance,
- reducing costs, and
- ensuring compliance and sustainability.
Employing the principles and framework of ISO55001 and the latest technologies, our integrated range of asset management services are tailored to the unique needs of each client and may encompass all stages of the asset lifecycle ensuring:
- fitness-for-purpose and maintainability are included
- optimum whole-of-life balance between capital costs and long term operating costs
- Construction and Acquisition
- asset management principles and the design brief continue to be met
- the use of quality materials & equipment
- correct commissioning and capture of asset data
- assets are operated in accordance with design parameters
- performance outcomes are achieved
- comprehensive and accurate asset registers are available to clients and staff
- robust maintenance planning, scheduling and work order management
- through data analytics, the optimum ratio of reactive to planned maintenance is achieved
- through use of sensor technologies and condition monitoring and diagnostic testing, that maintenance happens only when it is needed
- Renewal / Disposal
- expected lifecycle potentials are attained
- extension of useful asset life through appropriate lifecycle decision-making support tools
Our asset management services have been successfully applied to all forms of contract model, from maintenance contracts to complex, long term PPPs.
Ventia was the first services provider in Australia to successfully achieve ISO 55001 certification for a large infrastructure project, the Brisbane Airport Link M7, and we continue to enhance our asset management capabilities through the use of new technologies.