Your network needs to be fast, reliable and always available. Achieving this involves thinking beyond the network to the entire equipment ecosystem.
Visionstream, Ventia’s telecommunications business, understands the importance of equipment availability. We have designed, built and now operate and maintain some of the most crucial networks in Australia . We maintain Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) networks for roads, communications networks for rail, and maintain major telecommunications assets across Australia.
Day-to-day operations and management support of network infrastructure is provided by our national field services team, supported by dedicated technical subject matter experts. We have hundreds of specialist electricians and technicians and a large subcontractor base working to provide our clients with a streamlined end-to-end capability on a 24/7 basis. Maintenance is carried out remotely or on-site depending on the nature of the fault.
Solutions through specialist knowledge and planning
Our specialised team provides a range of solutions to:
- mitigate the risks of inconsistent power availability and outages
- augment mains power to extend the reach of existing distribution networks
- deliver off-grid solutions for remote sites
- manage the equipment environment.
Partnering with some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest companies, we provide smart, tailored, end-to-end facilities management solutions to enhance the quality of information communication technology (ICT) assets across regional, rural and metro areas. Our team of asset management and maintenance specialists work in planning, strategic management and work allocation. All works are planned and managed via best practice centralised asset and work management systems with the support of a fully serviced call centre and a 24/7 network operations centre.
Ensuring the reliability of your critical assets
Our Essential Services Maintenance (ESM), Fire and Safety Systems and Essential Safety Compliance (ESC) services include:
- HVAC and environmental maintenance
- fire protection
- water treatment
- asbestos auditing and rectification works
- general building structural maintenance
- security services
- energy and capacity planning
- electrical works
- vertical transport and lifting devices
- site condition audits and assessments.
For each of the above we also develop and manage:
- preventative maintenance (scheduled) activities – ensuring your assets and activities operate to expected standards
- life cycle management – strategic plans to replace assets at end of maximised lifespan
- corrective maintenance – replacement of assets in a timely and cost effective manner
- emergency site response and services support.
We offer full-scale end-to-end service delivery ensuring your critical assets are at maximum operational efficiency and operability at all times.
Read more about Visionstreams' work for Telstra Wideband and Victoria’s Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority ESTA