Like Ventia, our clients value the health and safety of their people and the communities in which they work. So we’re proud that they trust our Occupational Health and Hygiene team to evaluate and control a variety of chemical, physical and biological agents that impact human health. They know that our innovative solutions to manage health risks are quantifiable, cost-effective and fit-for-purpose.
Our specialist team identifies hazards and their associated risks during the project design phase, and then selects and designs risk control methods that will significantly reduce the likelihood of adverse health outcomes. We combine this with a comprehensive understanding of legislative requirements to differentiate real and perceived risk. This approach ensures project resources are allocated effectively and optimises our program delivery.
Our highly experienced and tertiary-qualified occupational hygiene professionals have provided occupational health and enviromental management services to our clients for more than 15 years.
We are the ideal occupational health and hygiene partner because we:
- design and deliver industry best-practice programs
- provide in-built flexibility to manage issues as they arise
- offer a fast and responsive service to help clients’ manage their business or project
- invest time in understanding the unique constraints and risks of each environment.
Expertise and experience leads to the best solutions
Our clients include contractors, government and private business managers and owners. We have experience across many processes and industries, including tunnelling, mining and mineral processing, contaminated land remediation, underground mine expansion, construction, power generation and transmission, telecommunications, exploration drilling, agriculture and oil and gas.
Through this broad experience we have created a system to develop practical solutions that manage complex conditions safely and efficiently.
Our services strike the right balance between science-based decision making, best practice occupational health and environmental management, and regulatory requirements.
Solutions designed to fit
On any project, we invest time to fully understand the unique constraints and demands of our clients’ projects.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
- hazard studies and risk assessments of various methodologies
- asbestos management
- exposure control
- industrial ventilation systems
- hazardous materials
- dangerous goods
- contamination, remediation and abatement
- due diligence
- occupational health exposure assessment
- respiratory protection programs, including respirator fit testing
- management of health and medical surveillance and biological monitoring
- regulatory compliance assessment
- personal protective equipment
- technical document writing
- developing, implementing and auditing corporate performance standards
- assessment and control of:
- occupational noise
- volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- silica and many other airborne contaminants,
- hot and cold work environments
- hazardous atmospheres
- lead and other heavy metals
- exhaust emissions, including diesel particulate matter (DPM)