Working with carriers and vendors, we provide our clients innovative, effective and efficient network design solutions to support the construction of communications networks to meet rapidly growing voice and data demand.
At Visionstream we have designed and delivered some of Australia’s largest and most complex infrastructure projects. We have deep experience across all aspects of network design and engineering in a range of different industries including the telecommunications, medical, public transport and mining industries.
Drawing together a diverse range of technologies and data from multiple sources allows us to deliver whole-of-life solutions to our clients - without compromising integrity or reliability. We deliver efficient, operable, scalable solutions, from planning to design to build.
Visionstream has over 20 years experience in the networks market, and an expertly skilled team so you know you are getting the quality you expect.
We partner with our clients to design network solutions that meet their needs, whether they be:
- voice and data communications
- monitoring and control of assets
- information dissemination, and
- high availability connectivity.
Our experienced team can support you with design services for both internal and external plant including:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Services – end-to-end drafting and design services for both wireless (mobile) and wireline (optical, copper, HFC) networks, including ‘Dial Before You Dig’ overlays
- Geographical Information Services (GIS) - including geo-referencing and mapping services
- Field Survey Support.
We are proud to have been selected to deliver:
- the end-to-end rollout of advanced mobile (4G and LTE) networks for major telecommunications providers including Optus and Telstra
- an integrated, all of business ICT network for the New Royal Adelaide Hospital
- a mobile wireless network in support of autonomous haulage and operations on a large iron ore mine in the Pilbara
- integrated Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for VicRoads; and
- rail communications networks in Western Australia and Queensland.