We work hard to understand our clients' needs: for their networks and their customers. Our team enhances operational efficiency, network quality, asset utilisation and user experience right across our clients' network operations.
We have proven ability on both large and small-scale projects across Australia and New Zealand. We invest in our people to ensure that they have the capability to work across multiple technologies and network types to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Our team works with clients to enhance their profitability and user experience through:
- National Field Services (day-to-day, hands-on operation and management of entire network infrastructure)
- management of projects and assets
- our 24-7 Network Operations Centre.
The Network Operations Centre (NOC)
The NOC operates 24/7 and is designed to monitor, diagnose, record and control a diverse range of customer needs.
It is fully equipped to manage and administer preventative, reactive and planned maintenance activities across all networks. Our experienced team can provide emergency and critical networks management support across the following areas.
- Network and element management systems
- Real-time alarming based on equipment status and/or configurable thresholds
- Alarm logging and archiving
- Remote reconfiguration of networks
- Real-time remote fault analysis and rectification
- Network moves/adds/changes
- Multi-vendor support
- Configurable outputs to control on-site managed devices.