We provide end-to-end engineering and manufacturing solutions to support a wide range of industries.
At our Ventia engineering and manufacturing facility based in Withcott we specialise in bespoke projects utilising a combination of our dedicated team providing end to end mechanical design, project planning fabrication, coatings to final assembly and commissioning. This in-house capability provides Ventia with a competitive edge.
- Single dedicated point of contact to communicate your project requirements to our team.
- In-house procurement leveraging Ventia's buying power to ensure you always get the best price.
- Mechanical engineering capabilities from initial concept through to completion.
- Fabrication team with extensive experience in all facets of manufacturing.
- Qualified non-destructive testing team providing complete inspection solutions.
- Hydraulic systems development and installation.
- Dedicated machining facilities to support manufacturing.
- Mechanical and fitting trades qualified people to complete assembly and final commissioning.
- Final documentation to compliment your solution consisting of, but not limited to material data reports, commissioning documents, detail drawings, schematics, parts and operations manuals.
- Workshop facilities: comprising of 10,000m2 under roof, distribution hub, laydown facilities and hardstand for commissioning and factory acceptance testing.
- Heavy steel fabrication: specialising in structural welding and pressure piping to Australian and International Standards
- Hydraulic fit out: diagnosis and repair to Australian Standards or mining recommendations e.g. MDG41 or Std 11.
- Mechanical repairs: highly trained diesel fitters who provide repairs or service requirements as required and NHVAS compliance.
- Machining capabilities: a wide range of fitting and turning products can be produced as required for individual requirements or as part of a full project.
- Blasting and painting.
- Inspection services: NDT, pressure vessel inspection, hydrostatic testing, pressure relief valve and gauge calibration services.